Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Place Under the Sun

source:  facebook site "Provence Mon Amour" 

 Looking at the photos of Provence is always such a rejuvenating and happy experience for me. I just love the colors of the lavender fields, sunflowers, daisies, and many other flowers that I do not know the names of but that give such a vibrant and colorful look to the place! This is my dream place, my place under the sun that I would really like to see in actual, even just once, before I die. 
 
 
source:  facebook site, "Experience Provence"
 There is something very French about me. My name for one is a hard to spell French version of the name. I love the soothing sound of French music. I studied in a convent school whose mother foundress is French and whose mother house is located in France. My favorite saint is French.  I love listening to the language even if I do not know what is being said. I LOVE French impressionist paintings to the bone and can spend hours and hours just appreciating them. They are the only type of paintings I will go out of my way to view.  
 
 
 
source: "Provence, Mon Amour"
 
  
Now, Provence just happens to be right in the heart of France - so doesn't that make it a most fitting and perfect dream place?!!
 
 
 
 source:  "Experience Provence"
 
 
 source: "Experience Provence"
 
 
Provence Mon Amour and Experience Provence, the Facebook sites where all these beautiful photos came from, do an excellent job of showcasing the charm and lure of the place. Thank God for these sites!
 
 
source: "Provence, Mon Aumor"
 
 
 source: "Provence, Mon Amour"
 
 
 It's really a wonderful feeling to have a place like this to enjoy thinking about, look at and dream of going to...
 
 
 
 source: "Provence, Mon Amour"
 
 
Provence, mon amour, I shall see you one day - even if I have to ride on a wheelchair, or be carried on a stretcher to see you!  
 
 
 
.

No comments: